IMMORTALIZED STILLICIDE or the frozen spit whose shape induced an epiphany like Kekulé’s.

As one of the most social orthodontists in Valencia, I can say with acuity that this voluble blog, whose dilating domain of discourse reflects the author's uncanny cultivation, will warm--like the vortex of a Brazilian whore against my pulsing member--the hearts of all who shall espy it. My vocation, lest you forget, is to perfect the human smile.

Monday, November 28, 2005




I have some extraordinary news on this unseasonably warm near-December morn. I am to be married again! I don't think you readers can begin to understand how well, how uncannily well Esperanza is suited for me. Sure, she may not be high society, but she is in tune with my every whim. My favorite kind of food? Vietnamese. Hers? Vietnamese. She loves the New York Giants. I'm their number one fan. She is a skiing enthusiast. So am I. We share the same birthday! Her dad killed himself just like mine! She even said that having braces was one of the most important parts of her life! And all of this came pouring out of her before I could even tell her anything about myself. So it all has to be completely genuine. She is my soul mate. We will be wed in Las Vegas tonight! My lawyer has already drawn up the pre-nup. The only way Esperanza could possibly get my money is if we have a child, but my tubes have been tied for years!

In other news, my exploratory heart surgery at Yale/New Haven yesterday went extremely well. I thought I saw Lester near the E.R. But, alas, it must have been the morphine.

This website, I must say, has doubled in popularity since Lester's dismissal. It just goes to show the kind of material people really want. No one has time for the pseudo-literary pretentious ramblings of a house slave. They want sex. They want young. They want quick. They want cool. And they're getting it! And it ain't ever gonna stop! Have a great day, my friends! Work HARD! MAKE MONEY! LOVE LIFE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home