IMMORTALIZED STILLICIDE or the frozen spit whose shape induced an epiphany like Kekulé’s.

As one of the most social orthodontists in Valencia, I can say with acuity that this voluble blog, whose dilating domain of discourse reflects the author's uncanny cultivation, will warm--like the vortex of a Brazilian whore against my pulsing member--the hearts of all who shall espy it. My vocation, lest you forget, is to perfect the human smile.

Saturday, December 31, 2005



Dear Faithful Readers,

Here's the latest update on the lawsuit. It really kills me to break character like this, but, anyway, I've been served papers by the Munz family's attorney. They're asking for a sizeable sum of money (more than my dad makes in a year--it's honestly ridiculous how screwed I am), claiming I "published false posts with malice, exposing D.M. to ridicule, and potentially harming his future political career." I'm so stressed. It's like this surreal nightmare. Anyway, I've been ordered to remove all of the Munz content, and I was advised by my lawyer to get rid of the Congdon and O.J. stuff too. I'll try to keep posting content, but if I don't, it's probably because of this legal shit. Also, if anyone still has any Munz comments on their blogs, PLEASE remove them immediately. Thanks for your support, and I hope to get back to writing soon.

Yours,

Immortalized

10 Comments:

Anonymous Johnny Walker Black Label said...

Fuck this. Fuck this. This is fucking wrong. May I repeat myself, fuck this.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, man. Any updates?

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Mrs. Munz said...

I am considering suing for false use of my family's name in an alleged law suit against you. That is seriously crossing the line, mister funny man.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this sucks. you suck. i'm never checking this blog again

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this site. What is all this about?

-Daniel Munz

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Belgradeoholic said...

I think it's cool!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Nostradamus said...

Bring this shit back! Now!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Beneficent Allah said...

Only on the Munz side, yea that's the Bunz side

3:22 AM  
Blogger 手上 said...

成人圖庫,口交技巧,成人18,自慰方法,Fleshlight,情色自拍貼圖,成人情色貼圖,少婦自拍,一夜情聊天,本土av,色情av,av圖片,色情聊天,成人情色網,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,情色少女貼圖,免費視 訊聊天網,av女優18,免費線上視訊fm358,avdvd免費AV女優,女優王國,做愛,無碼影片,情色交友

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home